Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: NC judge clears Mayfield for Daytona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NC judge clears Mayfield for Daytona

    Yep, its about time as long as he doesn't kill anyone if he is on meth......


    I wish they would report what he tested positive for. Driving around at 200 mph is something to take seriously, and if he is on something, then he doesn't need to be out there putting others at risk. I hope he isn't on meth, but if it ever is officially released and meth is what he was on, he needs to be suspended indefinitely IMO with whats at risk.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NC judge clears Mayfield for Daytona

    Wow, pulling out Captain Thunder and Bubba huh (Im not sure Im gonna trust a drug test done on a guy that carries a "rattler" to prove it could be a false positive). It may be a false positive, and it may just be a positive. I guess a hair sample might be nice to test.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NC judge clears Mayfield for Daytona

    first links I could find that were short and to the point.
    Gotta stand up for my bros in the biz, esp. after what Mancow did last month.

    Nascar finally says it was meth...
    NASCAR.COM - NASCAR confirms Mayfield tested positive for meth - Jul 1, 2009

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NC judge clears Mayfield for Daytona

    if it was meth and adderall, he should be banned for life, like the truck driver and heroin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •